My daughter just recently really got into Halloween… scary decorations, scary costumes and all the fun to be had during Halloween. Well when I am shopping for anything especially holiday items I look for someone who might make it locally because I love to support New Orleans small businesses. So I decided to help you out by creating a list of some New Orleans Halloween items!
This post contains affiliate links. Pint-Sized NOLA receives a small commission when you purchase items from these links. Thank you for supporting Pint-Sized NOLA.
New Orleans Halloween Decor
- Halloween Hand Towel by KBH gifts
- Boux Y’all Door Sign by Gris Gris Art
- Halloween Vinyl Decal by Southern Dunn
- Witch Wreath with Legs by Wreaths Bayou
- Candy Corn Door Hanger by Artwork To Treasure
New Orleans Halloween Clothing
- Witch Boots Shirt by Stitch NOLA Boutique
- Mickey Mouse Halloween Shirt by New Orleans Wear House
- Boo Dat Pajamas by Embroidery to Geaux
- Halloween NOLA Style Tank by Southern High Cotton Co.
- Crescent City Cemetery Tank by Faithless Ferals
- Skeleton Applique Personalized trick or treat bag by Embellish NOLA
- Halloween Party Invitations by Twin Spring Design
- Ghost Dangle Earrings by The Moon Beam
- Halloween Party Supplies by That Party Chick
- Zombie Mombie Decal by Darling Decal Company
Tell us what what are your favorite local Etsy shops?
PIN THIS POST