I don’t know about you but this time of year makes me want to do nothing but GRILL. Seafood, steak, veggies, fruit – everything taste better on the grill. Not only does it taste better but the last thing I want during the summer is to heat up the house even more by using the oven. So in my search for new grill recipes, I put together this list of mouth watering New Orleans inspired recipes for grilling season.
Warning: Clicking on the links below will make you very hungry and / or drool. I may know this from personal experience!
New Orleans Grill Recipes:
- Bubba Gump Shrimp New Orleans
- Drago’s Style Charbroiled Oysters
- Because one charbroiled oyster recipe isn’t enough here’s Acme’s version of this amazing food.
- Garlic and herb shrimp – this one isn’t really a New Orleans recipe but it looked really good so I decided to throw it in here!
- Blackened Chicken Pasta – if you’re avoiding carbs, this would be good on a salad.
- Cajun Grilled Shrimp with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Bacon + Jalapeno Stuffed Pork Loin – creator says this is a good for LSU tailgating but I think it would be good anytime of year!
- You can’t go wrong with grilled red fish
- I’ve never heard of this New Orleans BBQ Butter but it looks amazing. Going to have to try it on some grilled corn soon.
- Blacked Red Fish with BBQ Oysters – YES PLEASE!
- Grilled Shrimp with Garlic
- Another grilled red fish recipe, this time with crabmeat and lemon-butter sauce. You can wipe the drool up now!
- And one more red fish recipe.
- Voodoo Shrimp
- Grilled Spicy Gulf Shrimp
- Bourbon St. Steak
- Chef Paul’s Barbecue Chicken
- New Orleans BBQ Ribs
- Magic Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Shrimp and Blackened Avocado Poyboy – I bet this would be good without the bread too.
- Cajun Burgers
- And to finish your meal this amazing looking grilled banana split with pralines. Can you say YUM?