Celebrate Mardi Gras with toddlers and preschoolers with a Mardi Gras Sensory Bin. Sensory bins are great for little ones to explore textures and all of their senses. They are also a good way to incorporate a little messy play into your homeschool or preschool classroom.
Items to Put Into Your Mardi Gras Sensory Bin
You can get supplies for your sensory bin at the Dollar Tree, Party City, Walmart and Amazon.
In our Mardi Gras Sensory bin we have:
Other Items You Can Put In Your Mardi Gras Sensory Bin
How to Make Your Mardi Gras Sensory Bin
To make your Mardi Gras Sensory Bin, you just need to add all your items to a dishpan, plastic container, or your sand and water table.
I start by adding my foam beads and then add in doubloons, beads, and other items.
More Mardi Gras in New Orleans Posts You Should Check Out:
- Homemade King Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
- Just Another Tuesday Mardi Gras SVG
- Mardi Gras Treats You Need to Make
- Mardi Gras at Walt Disney World
- Mardi Gras Preschool Activities
- Mardi Gras on Etsy
- Mardi Gras Fun for Kids
- Mardi Gras Family Costumes
- New Orleans King Cake Guide
- Easy DIY Mini King Cakes
- Krewe of House Floats