One of my favorite ways to celebrate Mardi Gras with kids is through art. Preschoolers love to paint, and it’s more about the process for them than it is about the finished product. That’s why this Mardi Gras bead painting project is perfect for preschoolers.
Painting with beads is great for developing fine motor skills and exploring art mediums that aren’t the usual paintbrushes they normally use.
Items You Need For Mardi Gras Bead Painting
How To Make A Mardi Gras Bead Painting
Put purple, green, and yellow paint on a paper plate, let children dip their beads into the paints, and let their imaginations run wild painting their Mardi Gras Bead picture!
More Mardi Gras in New Orleans Posts You Should Check Out:
- Homemade King Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
- Just Another Tuesday Mardi Gras SVG
- Mardi Gras Treats You Need to Make
- Mardi Gras at Walt Disney World
- Mardi Gras Preschool Activities
- Mardi Gras on Etsy
- Mardi Gras Fun for Kids
- Mardi Gras Family Costumes
- New Orleans King Cake Guide
- Easy DIY Mini King Cakes
- Krewe of House Floats
- Mardi Gras Sensory Bin