There are only a little over two weeks until Christmas. TWO WEEKS! I don’t know about yours but my kids don’t need anymore toys. One, they are getting older. Two, they have WAY too much stuff. I’m at a lost as to what to get them for Christmas. I’m leaning towards experiences over more junk that will just be played with for five minutes and never see the light of day again. I put together this list of non-toy gifts for New Orleans kids to help me out!
This post contains affiliate links. This means that we earn a small commission when you purchase products using the links below (at no cost to you).
Non-Toy Gifts For New Orleans Kids
3. Season Passes to the Carousel Gardens and Storyland at City Park.
4. Tickets to City Putt in City Park
5. Sign up for after school classes / activities.
6. New Orleans themed books
8. Subscription to the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra
9. Tickets to the World War 2 Museum
10. Tickets to Celebration in the Oaks with an unlimited ride band
11. Tickets to see the Saints or Pelicans play
12. Gift Certificate to BSI Comics
17. Membership to Bookoo Bounce
18. Gift certificate to one of the pottery or local painting places.
19. A week at one at one of these awesome Holiday Camps like St. Martin’s Winter Camp.
22. Tickets for NOLA Christmas Fest.
24. Bowling at Colonial Lanes
25. Tickets to special events such as Disney Live or Monster Jam
27. Tickets to the Nutcracker
28. Gift certificate to Cafe Du Monde or Morning Call
29. Gift Certificate to your favorite snowball stand
31. Art supplies
32. A subscription to one of the many monthly subscription services such as:
- Little Passports
- Walt Life, Inc.
- Box Of Challenge
- Reading Eggs
- Zoo Books
- Study Island
33. Tickets to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi
36. A trip to Walt Disney World
37. Take one of these Road Trips
38. Passes to explore the nation’s National Parks
39. Membership to Global Wildlife.
40. A camping trip at one of these Southeast Louisiana Campgrounds.
41. A gift certificate for a ThinkerKids Workshop.
We hope this list helps you find the perfect gift for your New Orleans kid! Have any suggestions we forgot? Tell us in the comments.
PIN THIS POST