School is in full swing, the weather and humidity are (hopefully) changing, and we are getting out our sweaters and booties. That means one thing…fall is upon us! Fall in New Orleans is one of my favorite times of the year.
Why not enjoy some of the best months of the year with your significant other. We have put a list together that is perfect for those fall date nights New Orleans parents will LOVE!
This post is sponsored by Rapid Urgent Care!
- Cheer on your favorite football team at a Saints or LSU Game.
- Eat your weight in tacos at the Top Taco Festival!
- Scare each other at a Haunted House like New Orleans Nightmare of the Mortuary.
- Stroll through the new Sculpture Garden in City Park.
- Walk through a Pumpkin Patch.
- Take a guided Ghost Tour in the French Quarter.
- See the NOLA skyline while having cocktails at Hot Tin.
- Celebrate fall together at Oktoberfest.
- Enjoy the fall crisp weather with a walk through Couturie Forest.
- Sit on the patio and have a beer or a glass of wine at Wrong Iron.
- Create a new fall cocktail together.
- Carve and decorate a pumpkin while drinking some wine.
- See who wins Miniature Golf at City Putt.
- Enjoy Hollywood South at the New Orleans Film Festival.
- Have a cocktail in the old law library at Bar Marilou.
- Sip on some wine and snack on a charcuterie platter at Claret Wine & Cocktail Bar.
- Go to a parade in the fall at Krewe of Boo.
- Have a Pumpkin Spiced Latte at your favorite coffee house.
- Eat a meal in the courtyard at Sylvain.
- Taste all the different wines and cocktails at The Tasting Room.
- See how beer is made with a tour of Abita Brewery.
- Take a road trip to St. Francisville and stay the night at the Myrtles Plantation.
- Wander around Jackson Square and have your fortune read.
- Stroll down Royal Street and go antique shopping.
- Check out all the vendors at the French Market.
- Learn how to brew your own beer at Learn To Homebrew Day.
- Cook and have a meal together at New Orleans School of Cooking.
- Have margaritas and celebrate Taco Tuesday at Rum House.
- Take a Streetcar down St. Charles and enjoy all the beautiful homes in the Garden District.
- Experience the history of voodoo at the New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum.
- Feel scared together at the Museum of Death.
- Get lost together in a Corn Maze.
- Rent the paddle boats in City Park and have a picnic after.
- Eat a burger at Port of Call and walk around the French Quarter after.
- See a Musical like Tootsie at the Saenger Theatre.
- Have a romantic dinner with views of City Park at Ralph’s On The Park.
- Take a day trip!
- Support the Audubon Zoo at Zoo to Do!
- Take a tour of the New Orleans Cemetaries.
- Go on a dinner cruise down the Mississippi River.
- Take a cocktail walking tour through the French Quarter.
- Visit the National World War II Museum
- Explore the roots of Southern Culture at the Southern Food and Beverage Museum
- Love drunk history? How about a Drunken History Tour?
- Take a haunting carriage ride through the French Quarter at night.
What's your favorite fall date night in New Orleans? Tell us in the comments!
ABOUT RAPID URGENT CARE
Located at 3908 Veterans Memorial Blvd which is on the corner of Vets and Cleary in the same shopping center as Regions Bank. Rapid Urgent Care is open every single day of the year including holidays and has a physician on-site to access, diagnose, and treat your concern. Rapid Urgent Care commonly treats ailments such as the flu and flu-like illnesses. These include colds, sore throats, bronchitis, asthma, and strep throat. We also treat sprains, minor trauma, and fractures. Our on-site X-Ray facility can help to determine if have a broken bone or perhaps just a sprained muscle. Learn more by visiting their website and liking them on Facebook.